Newly Certified

Newly Certified

Vicky Turner-Pence

Vicky Turner-Pence
gemhome1@yahoo.com

About Me

Loving art and expression through card design. I started with scrapbooking, wanting to give my children photographs and stories of their lives--and that has evolved into cardmaking, papercrafting, stamping, and embossing, using cricut/cuttlebug techniques. AND I love it! I have two children, one great husband and a large area for my controlled artsy messes! My other loves are--travel! Specifically snorkeling beach-combing, kayaking, photography, gardening and my great friends.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

PS-Just Cards

It was exciting to see my magazine on the store shelves-- I was all by myself but felt a little smile come to my face--take a chance send your cards in---it's fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards! You are the best!

    kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your published card Vicky! You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that Copic Marker class is great fun!

    kk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - and now you have another follower!!! Enjoyed meeting and sharing ideas with you yesterday - what a fun class we had - now to apply it to daily card making. Oh to be as good as Lori. Lets me more posts on your blog.

    ReplyDelete